If you haven’t registered for the Motorsport Australia NSW Supersprint Championship yet, please click here to do so. Registrants receive their own competition number and become eligible to score points towards their 2023 Type, Class and Club Championship trophies.
Saturday Evening 11th November 2023 – SMSP Gardner (GP) circuit. Priority Entries Open 18th September.
Round 6 of the 2023 Motorsport Australia NSW Supersprint Championship is to be held on Saturday Evening 11th November 2023 on the Gardner (GP) circuit of Sydney Motorsport Park.
Entries will be accepted in order of receipt. Entries will close on Sunday 22nd October 2023.
* Event Entry is online via the Motorsport Australia member portal and online form SSP 09 Risk Warning, Disclaimer, Indemnity & Statement of Vehicle Compliance must be completed and submitted as well. Your entry will not be accepted until both forms have been submitted.
* There will be no vehicle safety checks prior to competition commencing, however random audits on cars without a Motorsport Australia Log Book will be conducted throughout the day. Please refer to SSP 20 Scrutineering Reference Sheet for the items that will be audited.
* If your vehicle does not have a Log Book and your vehicle’s Road Registration papers are not already on file with the Series Scrutineer, please email an image or .pdf of your vehicle’s registration papers** to firstname.lastname@example.org and you won’t to present your vehicle’s registration papers at Scrutineering check-in.
* Log Books are to be presented at Scrutineering check-in. If your vehicle does not have a Log Book and it’s vehicle registration papers are not on file, these papers will also need to be presented at Scrutineering check-in. A Scrutineering Label is required prior to competing and will be issued once the scrutineering checks have been made. Helmet checks will be made at Scrutineering, apparel checks will be made at the time of audit.
* If the Log Book or Vehicle Registration papers are NOT in the Drivers name, an SSP 19 Automobile Legal Owners Declaration must be completed by the legal owner and presented at scrutineering. Drivers of double entered vehicles who are sharing the vehicle with the legal owner, are exempt from this requirement.
* Competitors must download and read the SSP 17 Drivers Briefing Information Sheet.
* If the Driver is under 18 years of age, a SSP 42 Parent/Guardian Consent must be completed and handed in at Scrutineering / Check in prior to the Drivers Briefing.
* The ARDC require all vehicles to be fitted with a Mylaps safety system transponder. An additional cost of $15 per vehicle has been added to cover the hire fee of this compulsory safety system. Please click here to download SSP 41 – Mylaps Briefing Notes which contains unit mounting directions and important information about the system’s operation.
* Please read the Supplementary Regulations. They contain all the requirements for the day:
SSP 10 – Part 1 Supplementary Regulations (Information common to all Rounds of the Championship)
SSP 11 – Part 2 Supplementary Regulations (Information specific to this Round of the Championship)
Further Supplementary Regulations (Additional Important information 23rd October 2023)
For more information, please click here to go to the NSWRRC web site Events Page.
** Registration papers must show the name of the vehicle’s owner as this is your proof of vehicle ownership. This information is not available from the Service NSW Rego Check app. To access this information online, you need to log in to your Service NSW Account then click on the vehicle concerned in the “Vehicle Registrations” section under “My Services”. Then scroll down and click on the link under “Certificate of Registration” to download a .pdf file which can then be emailed.
Do you need to enter a vehicle that is different to the one that you originally registered for the 2023 Motorsport Australia NSW Supersprint Championship?
If so, please click here to complete and submit an online “Vehicle Replacement Form” for consideration by the Championship Administrator.