If you haven’t registered for the Motorsport Australia NSW Supersprint Championship yet, please click here to do so. Registrants receive their own competition number and become eligible to score points towards their 2023 Type, Class and Club Championship trophies.
Sunday 2nd April 2023 – SMSP Druitt (North) circuit. ENTRIES CLOSED.
Round 2 of the 2023 Motorsport Australia NSW Supersprint Championship is to be held on Sunday 2nd April on the Druitt (North) circuit of Sydney Motorsport Park.
Entries will be accepted in order of receipt. Entries will close on Friday 24th March 2023.
* Event Entry is online via the Motorsport Australia member portal and online form SSP 09 Risk Warning, Disclaimer, Indemnity & Statement of Vehicle Compliance must be completed and submitted as well. Your entry will not be accepted until both forms have been submitted.
* There will be no vehicle safety checks prior to competition commencing, however random audits on cars without a Motorsport Australia Log Book will be conducted throughout the day.
* Vehicle Registration Papers and/or Log Books are to be presented at Scrutineering. A Scrutineering Label is required prior to competing and will be issued once the scrutineering checks have been made. Helmet checks will be made at Scrutineering, apparel checks will be made at the time of audit.
* If the Log Book or Vehicle Registration papers are NOT in the Drivers name, an Automobile Legal Owners Declaration must be completed by the legal owner and presented at scrutineering. Drivers of double entered vehicles who are sharing the vehicle with the legal owner, are exempt from this requirement.
* Competitors must download and read the Drivers Briefing Information Sheet.
* If the Driver is under 18 years of age, a Parent/Guardian Consent must be completed and submitted online.
* Please read the Supplementary Regulations. They contain all the requirements for the day:
SSP 10 – Part 1 Supplementary Regulations (Information common to all Rounds of the Championship)
SSP 11 – Part 2 Supplementary Regulations (Information specific to this Round of the Championship)
For more information, please click here to go to the NSWRRC web site Events Page.
Do you need to enter a vehicle that is different to the one that you originally registered for the 2023 Motorsport Australia NSW Supersprint Championship?
If so, please click here to complete and submit an online “Vehicle Replacement Form” for consideration by the Championship Administrator.